By Dr. Paul Moschetta
1. No cheating ever. No way. No how.
2. Give your wife the same kind of undivided attention you give your smartphone, golf swing or car.
3. Keep your priorities straight: marriage first all else second.
4. Be genuinely interested in the details of her everyday life.
5. Don't collect grievances, accumulated anger kills love.
6. Push yourself to talk about your feelings rather than just acting them out.
7. Be playfully romantic outside the bedroom, that's where real lovers operate.
8. Don't feel compelled to solve every problem she brings up. Just listening can accomplish miracles.
9. Be generous, nobody likes a tightwad.
10. Say "I love you" like you mean it while looking into her eyes.